Flymo EasiLife Go 250 Robotic Lawnmower
Designed for gardens up to 250m2 the Flymo EasiLife Go 250 is a fully automatic robotic lawnmower that gives you a tidy lawn with zero effort. Set a schedule in seconds and it automatically cuts the lawn returning to the charge station when needed.
Features a streamlined Push & Go interface for instant scheduling & control, with the EasiLife app providing additional functionality and access to advanced options & troubleshooting.
LawnSense and FrostSense automatically adapt cutting schedule based on weather and lawn growth conditions. The charging station can be placed virtually anywhere around the edge of the lawn - even in corners, and the guide wire lets you set multiple start points and optimises navigation to and from the charge station preventing track marks and ensuring every corner of the lawn is cut. PassageSense allows EasiLife Go to even cut narrow passages down to a minimum of 60cm wide.
- Metal blade.
- 16cm blade width.
- 3 cutting heights.
- Cutting heights ranging from 2cm-5cm.
- Mulch function.
- Safety switch.
- Simple Push & Go interface and advanced smartphone control using the Flymo EasiLife app
- 3 pivoting razor blades
- PassageSense to tackle narrow areas with ease
- LawnSense and FrostSense technology - automatically optimises the cutting schedule to the weather and lawn growth conditions
- Guide wire technology - mows every corner of the lawn
- Built in tilt and lift sensor safety
- Works on slopes up to a 25% gradient
- Flexible charging position
- Cutting Heights: 2-5cm
- Cutting Width: 16cm
- Hose washable
- Returns grass clipping as mulch back into the lawn
- Sound level: 58 dB(A) - Ultra Quiet
- Weight: 6.1 (Kg)
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 24 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.