Craftex Stainless Steel Wand - 2 Jet Head With Teflon Wand Guides Fitted
The Glidex Plus Stainless Wand has a single piece stainless steel tube construction with a swan neck style for ease of use. Rated up to 56 bar (800psi) (max) pressure, the Glidex Plus Stainless Steel Wand has a heat resistant, insulated sleeve/hand grip and a stainless steel solution line.
The 300mm (12") wide head contains 2 brass jets (03/80) with filters. Fitted with Teflon Glides which bring a range of benefits including:-
- Reduced user fatigue as the wand glides easily over the surface and the increased surface area keeps the wand from hindering momentum. The glide works smoothly and easily in any direction you push it, in addition to providing excellent drying and soil extraction.
- Drier, cleaner surfaces as the distinct features of the Teflon glide allow it to ride on the top of the floor surface and not lock down onto the surface causing loss of airflow.
- Reduced streaking as with a glide in place the jet spray skims the glide just above the floor/glide interface and a sheeting action takes place, dispersing the spray evenly with no streaking or distortion.
Replacement glides available separately, product code: 3916.
- All Craftex Carpex machines
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £FREE*
- Express Delivery: £7.99 - Next Day (Mon - Thu) - Orders Placed Before 2pm*
Delivery Charges To Europe
- Standard Delivery Upto 1.0kg: £6.99
- Standard Delivery 1.1kg - 2.5kg: £10.99
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.