*HIRE MACHINE* Craftex Carpex 14:270 Sabrina 5000 - Commercial Carpet Cleaner - Carpet Cleaner Hire
*HIRE / RENTAL MACHINE*
Prices displayed are per day.
Breathe new life into your carpets, or your client carpets and upholstery with the Craftex professional carpet cleaning hire machine.
The Craftex 14:270 is a compact, professional injection extraction carpet cleaning machine with the characteristics of much larger machines.
Previously know as the Sabrina 5000, the 14:270 has been extremely popular with professional cleaners. Ideal for use in care homes, car valeting, stain spotting, domestic environments, offices, schools and many other applications.
Craftex carpet machines have a brilliant reputation for exceptional results and reliability, making it the perfect choice for all types of professionals or home users.
Hand tool for upholstery and vehicles is an optional extra with the hire of this machine for just £5 extra.
- Home Use
- Office Use
- Deep Cleaning Carpeted Areas
- Removing Dirt and Grime
- Leaving Rooms Looking and Smelling Fresh
Solution Tank Capacity: 14 litres
Recovery Tank Capacity: 14 litres
Vacuum Motor: 1500W 2 Stage x 1 | 3000mm H20 | 50L/sec (max)
Pump: By-pass piston type | 4 bar (max) (58psi) | 1.5L/min (max)
Cleaning Width: 270mm
Number of Jets: One (02)
Cable Length: 10 metres
Hose Assembly Length: 2.5 metres
Construction Material: Expanded polyethylene
Sound Level: 66dB
Machine Weight: 12kg
Machine Size: 300 x 420 x 530mm
|1 Day (24 hr)||£25.00+ vat / £30.00 inc|
|3 - 5 Days||£20.00 + vat / £24.00 inc Per Day|
|6 - 7 Days||£17.50 + vat / £21.00 inc Per Day|
|8 - 14 Days||£12.50 + vat / £15.00 inc Per Day|
|15 - 28 Days||£10.00 + vat / £12.00 inc Per Day|
|29 + Days||£7.50 + vat / £9.00 inc Per Day|
Deposit: £60.00+ vat / £72.00 inc - Payable on collection. Credit / debit card, cash or BACs transfer only.
- Machine is collection only on the start date you pick with the rental.
- Delivery is available but please contact us first to discuss delivery costs.
- £60.00+ vat (£72 inc) refundable deposit is taken up-front. This MUST be paid in person when collecting the machine. Cash, card or BACs transfer deposit can be taken, machine will not be released until deposit is paid.
- Deposit is refunded in full when the machine has been inspected upon its return.
- Photographic ID must be produced that we will take a copy of when collecting the machine (driving licence or passport only).
- Any damage caused due to misuse will result in deposit not being refunded.
- Deposit is non refundable if machine is returned to us later than agreed and paid for unless discussed and agreed to in advance.
- Any cleaning chemicals to be used with the machine must be purchased from us. If other chemicals are used in the machine your deposit may not be refunded.
- Machine must be cleaned thoroughly before return. If the machine is sent back soiled, a portion of the deposit will be kept for cleaning costs.
- When collecting the machine, we can assist in loading. Please make sure you use a suitable vehicle for the machine hired, and that you can secure the machine in your vehicle.
- We (Spare and Square) are not liable for any damage caused when using this machine.