WiFi Smart LED Dimmable & CCT Changing Filament E27 Bulb - Pack of 3
- Vintage Look and Feel: Combine modern day technology with classic looks using this LED filament bulb. Set this dimmable LED bulb to warm white to cool white light colour for comfortable and cosy relaxing atmosphere.
- EASY TO CONTROL: Change the brightness of the LED filament bulb remotely – via your smartphone or tablet, using free App for Android or iOS without any subscription. The E27 LED bulb supports voice control – via Amazon Alexa or Google Home. You can sit back and relax to turn the light off, without the need to get up and go to your switch!
- PROGRAM AND COMBINE: Even if you forgot to turn off the light, don't worry! Schedule your E27 Edison screw bulb to go off at 9 am or to switch on at 7 pm or as the TV goes off.
- BRIGHT AND LONG LASTING: The E27 LED bulb is made for general lighting. 1055 lm of the dimmable LED bulb provide as much light as traditional 60W in candescent bulb, and last for 2 years if the light is on all the time. The filament E27 LED bulb consumes only 8.5W, when lights are on.
- Watts: 8.5W
- Voltage: AC220-240V
- Lumens: 1055lm
- Colour Temperature: 6000K to 2400K
- Base: E27
- LED Beads: 4
- Dimmable: Yes
- Ra: 80
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: 5 days*
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 days*
- Express Delivery Upto 45kg: £7.99
- Standard Delivery Upto 2.5kg: £3.99
- Standard Delivery 2.5kg - 45kg: £5.99
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery time frames are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time frame.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.