Lavor Free Evo 50BT - Professional Battery Walk Behind Scrubber Dryer With Traction
The Lavor Free Evo 50B is a heavy duty walk behind floor scrubber suitable to work for the maintenance cleaning of limited-size areas (up to 1,500 m²). Especially suitable for cleaning: car shops, sales points, gym, health care. With the addition of a traction motor the machine will move around any site with ease.
- Traction version - seperate traction motor so the machine moves around any site easily, saving the operator from having to manually push the machine.
- Control panel with operator presence safety system.
- Low level battery indicator: brush/vacuum and traction progressive cut off.
- Solution water filter and solenoid valve
- Easy access to the battery compartment.
- Quick and easily inspectable drain recovery tank.
- Non-marking wheels.
- Roto-molded polyethylene tanks, shock and acid resistant.
- The lower tank also serves as battery compartment.
- Low noise operation thanks to the protected positioning of vacuum motor
- Powerful gearmotor; metal brush plate with integrated plastic splash guard/bumper.
- The outﬂow of the detergent solution is controlled by a solenoid valve.
- The actuation of the solenoid valve is operated by the control lever,avoiding the outﬂow detergent solution when the brush is stopped during the interruptions of work.
- Renovated with new squeegee pressure adjusting system.
- The squeegee blades are easily replaceable without the use of tools.
- Quickand easy coupling squeegee through the two large knobs; the squeegee is released without any damage in the event of accidental impact.
- Filter Mesh to retain possible solid pieces, protects the solenoid valve.
- The ﬁlter also has the function of regulating the outﬂow of the cleaning solution; screwing the transparent cover increases the amount of ﬂow,while unscrewing the cover reduces the ﬂow
- Power: 24v
- Scrubbing Width: 500mm
- Squeegee Width: 800mm
- Solution Tank Capacity: 44l
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 50l
- Traction Motor Power: 150w
- RPM: 145
- Pressure On Brushes: 145 / 20kg
- Brush Motor Power: 550w
- Vacuum Motor Power: 400w
- Detergent Solution System: Solenoid Valve
- Weight: 120kg
- Polypropelene Brush
- Squeegee Kit
- On-board Battery Charger
- 2 x 12v Maintenance Free 75Ah Batteries
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month return to base warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- Call our support team, quite often we can advise and rectify any potential faults over the phone without the need to return an item.
- If the fault can not be rectified over the phone, the item will need returning to us to repair in our workshops.
- If the item is faulty or damaged due to user error, the cost of repair will be the buyers responsibility.
- If the item has a genuine manufacturers defect, the unit will be repaired and returned to the buyer.
- If the unit can not be repaired, the unit will be replaced. If the unit is not available, we can offer an alternative, or refund.
Return To Base Conditions
Return to base means if an item develops a fault and can not be rectified over the phone, it would need sending back to us. If this happens outside of the first 28 days of ownership, the buyer must cover the return costs for the unit to be inspected and repaired.
If the unit is less than 28 days old, then we will cover the return costs.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.