Lavor Dynamic 45E - Professional Cabled Walk Behind Scrubber Dryer
The Lavor Dynamic 45E is a heavy duty walk behind floor scrubber suitable for small and medium floors up to 1600sqm, especially when congested by people or furnishing like in wellness centres, gyms, car showrooms, retail shops, hospitals and schools.
- Automatic brush attachment, discharge and delayed cut-off.
- Adjustable solution release with automatic cut-off.
- Narrow body with both side brush protrusion and 300° squeegee spin.
- Tool less removable recovery tank with large visual inspection window and stretchable discharge hose.
- Adjustable driving handle with dead man switches, soft touch controls and diagnosis
- Large non marking working wheels and sturdy rear roller for displacements.
The Lavor Dynamic 45E scrubbing machine is user friendly. This is due to many features that this machine possesses. The driving handle is adjustable with dead man switches and soft-touch controls. The wrap around squeegee system allows the machine to operate in confined spaces with a narrow width. The width is 540mm. So, this machine can access through doorways easily. It has a very simple control panel, that includes one button cleaning. This is due to the intelligent control panel, that self diagnosis itself if any problems occur. The wheels are large, but they are non-marking.
- Power: 240v
- Scrubbing Width: 450mm
- Squeegee Width: 540mm
- Solution Tank Capacity: 30l
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 32l
- RPM: 145
- Pressure On Brushes: 145 / 32kg
- Brush Motor Power: 300w
- Vacuum Motor Power: 700w
- Detergent Solution System: Solenoid Valve
- Weight: 66kg
- Polypropelene Brush
- Squeegee Kit
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
FREE Delivery For Orders £100 +
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month return to base warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- Call our support team, quite often we can advise and rectify any potential faults over the phone without the need to return an item.
- If the fault can not be rectified over the phone, the item will need returning to us to repair in our workshops.
- If the item is faulty or damaged due to user error, the cost of repair will be the buyers responsibility.
- If the item has a genuine manufacturers defect, the unit will be repaired and returned to the buyer.
- If the unit can not be repaired, the unit will be replaced. If the unit is not available, we can offer an alternative, or refund.
Return To Base Conditions
Return to base means if an item develops a fault and can not be rectified over the phone, it would need sending back to us. If this happens outside of the first 28 days of ownership, the buyer must cover the return costs for the unit to be inspected and repaired.
If the unit is less than 28 days old, then we will cover the return costs.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.