Lavor Comfort XXS 66 IDS - Professional Ride On Scrubber Dryer With Disinfection System
The Lavor Comfort XXS 66 IDS is a heavy duty micro ride on floor scrubber suitable for the maintenance and deep cleaning of large areas up to 3200 sqm. The unique design makes the machine compact and small enough to fit through most standard sized door ways and lifts, but performs like a much larger machine with 32kg of constant brush pressure.
IDS: integrated sanitizing system: Maximum operational flexibility: the system allows sanitization to be carried out before, during and after the traditional surface washing.
|User friendly control panel. Steering wheel with digital controls and display|
- Combined disinfection system connected directly to the solution tank suitable for sanitizing large surfaces.
- Double counter rotating brush (66 cm of scrubbing width) obtaining better stability and constant pressure.
- Large load capacity tank, resulting in reduced numbers of stops and maximum use of battery for effective operation of the machine.
- Ergonomic steering wheel with a new design with user friendly controls and digital display.
- Easy access to electrical components.
- Inspection cover for fast and easy cleaning and sanification of dirt water tank.
- Automatic device that stops brushes and detergent water outflow when the machine is stationary.
- Self-levelling brush plate.
- Automatic detergent measuring system.
- Large load tanks made of shock and acid proof polyethylene.
- Squeegee and brush plate mechanical and user friendly lifting lever.
- Scrubbing unit with double brush with brush plate made of steel with great pressure (32 kg) on the ﬂoor resulting in an easy and deep cleaning of any kind of dirt.
- Rear wheel-drive on 2 wheels allows the machine to get over slopes.
- Detergent solution is cleansed by an external completely accessible ﬁlter, that holds any impurities, thus protecting the solenoid valve.
- Easy access to all internal components of machines make it possible to reduce maintenance cost.
- The comfortable and ergonomic seat allows the operator to work effortless for a long time, improving productivity.
- Its very compact size make it perfect to work in small areas where walk behind models are usually used.
- The use of machine makes working easier and quicker with a huge saving of time.
- Power: 24v
- Scrubbing Width: 660mm
- Squeegee Width: 855mm
- Solution Tank Capacity: 80l
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 85l
- RPM: 170
- Pressure On Brushes: 32kg
- Brush Motor Power: 2 x 400w
- Vacuum Motor Power: 400w
- Traction: Rear wheel drive 400w
- Detergent Solution System: Solenoid Valve
- Weight: 217kg
- 2 x Polypropelene Brushes 13"
- Squeegee Kit
- On-board Battery Charger
- 2 x 105Ah Maintenance Free 12v Batteries
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
FREE Delivery For Orders £100 +
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month return to base warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- Call our support team, quite often we can advise and rectify any potential faults over the phone without the need to return an item.
- If the fault can not be rectified over the phone, the item will need returning to us to repair in our workshops.
- If the item is faulty or damaged due to user error, the cost of repair will be the buyers responsibility.
- If the item has a genuine manufacturers defect, the unit will be repaired and returned to the buyer.
- If the unit can not be repaired, the unit will be replaced. If the unit is not available, we can offer an alternative, or refund.
Return To Base Conditions
Return to base means if an item develops a fault and can not be rectified over the phone, it would need sending back to us. If this happens outside of the first 28 days of ownership, the buyer must cover the return costs for the unit to be inspected and repaired.
If the unit is less than 28 days old, then we will cover the return costs.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.