P1 P3500PWA Hyundai Petrol Pressure Washer - 3000psi 8.7lpm
The P3500PWA is a powerful portable petrol pressure washer by Position One (P1) Power Equipment. The Pressure Washer is powered by a Hyundai 212cc 4 stroke petrol engine which produces 7hp and 5.6kW of output power.
This high-performance petrol jet washer is perfect for home and DIY use. If you have a patio or driveway to clean, this is the machine for the job.
Petrol pressure washer vs electric pressure washer
The table below shows the huge difference in performance between a Hyundai powered petrol pressure washer and typical DIY electric pressure washers on the market.
- Easy assembly- quick fit puncture-proof 12” wheels and soft-grip handle, connect the high-pressure hose to the trigger gun and connect the quick release garden hose fitting and you are ready to start cleaning. Includes engine oil.
- Powerful- more powerful than an electric pressure washer- this 7hp petrol engine produces 5600w, most DIY electric pressure washers are only 1400w to 2000w.
- Easy to use and transport- the large 12” puncture-proof wheels, quick release soft-grip handle with integral detergent tank mean this compact unit is portable and super easy to use and move around.
- Oil Requirements- 600ml of SAE15W40 or SAE30 Engine oil included. This pressure washer has a hassle and maintenance-free sealed pump.
- Model P3500PWA
- Start Method Recoil
- Power (kW/hp) 5.6/7
- Engine Type HYUNDAI 4-Stroke
- Engine Size (cc) 212
- Pump Type Axial
- Max Pressure (psi) 2990
- Max Pressure (bar) 206
- Flow Rate Litres/Minute 8.7
- High Pressure Hose Length (m) 7
- Spray Nozzles Included 5
- Cylinder Volume (L) 25
- Gravity Feed No
- Mains Supply Yes
- Suction (2m) No
- Fuel Unleaded Petrol
- Fuel Capacity (L) 3.5
- Engine Oil SAE30 or 15W40
- Engine Oil Capacity (ml) 600
- Gross Weight (kg) 36.5
- Net Weight (kg) 31.5
- Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) 1000 x 500 x 600
- Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) 549 x 520 x 600
- Engine Capacity (cc) Over 200
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: Upto 5 Working Days - FREE*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.