Hyundai 42cm 139cc Electric-Start Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower - HYM430SPE
The Hyundai HYM430SPE Self-Propelled, Electric-Start Petrol Lawn Mower with rear-wheel drive, ideal for small to medium-sized lawns.
Powerful and Economical Petrol Engine
The HYM430SPE is powered by a Hyundai 139cc 3HP OHV 4-stroke petrol engine, providing ample power to mow your lawn quickly and effectively. It has electric start, allowing you to get mowing at the push of a button – starting your mower has never been easier.
Self-Propelled and Rear-Wheel Drive
This lawnmower is self-propelled, meaning that it drives itself forward – all you have to do is steer! – ensuring a stress and strain-free mowing experience.
The drive to the rear wheels is controlled from the rear-mounted handle control, which provides extra traction to make it easier to mow uneven lawns. All of the mower’s wheels use twin sealed bearings for long life and low resistance.
Get the Perfect Cut on Your Lawn
Fitted with a hard-wearing powder-coated steel deck for long life, this petrol mower’s cutting width of 430mm is suited to small or medium gardens and will get the job done quickly and achieve a precise cut each and every time.
Adjustable Cutting Heights
The cutting height can easily be adjusted to six different heights (between 25mm and 75mm) by using the single height adjusting lever, allowing you to tailor the finish of your lawn.
Grass Collection Options
The large quick-release 45-litre grass collector features a high airflow plastic top to ensure maximum grass pickup. You can also use the supplied mulching plug to give your lawn a nutritious feed with the cuttings – this also means less time spent emptying the grass collector.
Safe and Easy to Use
Built with safety in mind, the HYM430SPE comes with OPC (Operator Presence Control) technology, ensuring that the engine will not run if you let go of the handle.
Compact Design for Storage
For extra compact storage, the lawn mower handles can fold down, ideal for saving space in your garage, garden shed or when transporting the mower in your car or van.
Quick and Easy Assembly
With tool-free assembly, you can be up and running out of the box in minutes.
Peace of Mind
All Hyundai lawn mowers are covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
HYM430SPE At a Glance:
- 430mm cutting width for small to medium gardens
- Hyundai 139cc 3HP OHV 4-stroke petrol engine
- Electric push-button start
- Self-propelled so drives itself – all you need to do is steer
- Rear-wheel drive for uneven terrain
- 6 adjustable cutting heights – 25-75mm
- Large 45L grass collector
- Mulching option for green, healthy lawn
- Foldable handles for lightweight storage
- OPC technology for extra safety
- Tool-free assembly
- 3 year Hyundai warranty
- Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) H x W x L: 1300 x 470 x 1050mm
- Catcher Volume (L): 45L
- Cutting Height: 25 - 75mm
- Cutting Width: 430mm
- Deck Material: Steel
- Dry Weight: 31kg
- Engine Model: Hyundai IC140VE
- Engine Oil: 15w40
- Engine Size: 139cc
- Gross Weight: 36kg
- Height Adjustments: 6 Positions
- Starting System: Button
- Propulsion: Self-Propelled
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE- 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.