SkyVac Atom Sonic With High Reach Pole Set - Compact, Twin Motor, 45l Steel Drum
Twin Motored - Super-Sized (45l). Super-Charged. Super-Sonic!
This 2800 watt (2 x 1400) gutter vacuum system boasts the right mix of suction muscle (110”) and air speed (7166 LPM) to power through gutter cleans and blockages. An immense blow function gets rid of stubborn pine needles and leaves.
With a 45L steel drum, mounted on sturdy multi directional castors, it offers the right mix of debris capacity and mobility to get to, and through a variety of projects. The lightweight clamped pole system includes the Vac release cuff and Anti-block neck, for easy high reach access and total suction control, from the pole!
- POWERFUL: 2800 Watts - The right mix of suction & blow function.
- COMPACT: Fits in the Van – with a 45L drum & hardcore Vac head.
- HIGH REACH: Light weight clamped pole system - Vac Release Cuff & Anti-block hairpin neck – High Reach with Low Effort.
- MOBILE: 4 sturdy multi-directional castors & 17.2KG.
- Motor Wattage: 2800 Watt (2 x 1400 Watt)
- Water Lift: 110”
- Air Flow Movement: 7166 litres per minute
- Decibel Level: 74 dB
- Container Capacity: 45 litres
- Mains Connection: 240v
- Power Cable Length: 8 metres
- Weight: 17.2kg (Vac Head:10.7kg / Drum Weight: 6.5kg)
- Dimensions: L48 W48 H78
- Cyclonic side Entry: 50mm
- Blow Port: 50mm
- SkyVac Atom Sonic With 50mm Cyclonic Inlet
- 50mm clamped carbon fibre hybrid suction pole
- 1 x skyVac® Elite Vac Release Pole
- 1 x skyVac®Elite Hairpin tool holder
- 5m x 50mm Wire reinforced suction hose
- 2 x Cuff: 1 Vac to Hose cuff 50-50 / 1x Hose to Pole 50-50 Cuff.
- 5 x Elite Tools: Aluminium Long end tool / Dual End Multi Tool /Aluminium Tapered end tool / Long soft tool Aluminium Crevice end tool
- skyVac® branded pole and tool kit carry case
- 2.5M of 38mm standard flexi-hose with 50mm Vac to port cuff
- 1 x Handle: 2 x aluminium/plastic tubes / 1 x plastic bend end tool holder
- 3 Brush Heads: 1x wet floor brush / 1 x dry floor brush / 1 x carpet floor brush
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £FREE - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incurred by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incurred by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.