Hoover Power Capsule Pets Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Power Capsule is a high performance cleaner that combines XL bag capacity and compact dimensions. It is purposely designed for maximum convenience in use.
5L EXTRA LARGE BAG CAPACITY
With its compact design, Power Capsule features an extra large 5 litre bag capacity. This incredible bag size allows you to reduce maintenance saving time and money.
Power Capsule has been engineered to achieve great cleaning results on all surfaces with a low noise level: only 72 dBA.
PERFORMANCE SYSTEM 3 TOP ECO+
Performance System 3 TOP Eco+ ensures great performance on hard floor, with an energy saving: up to 60%*. Moreover, thanks to its extraordinarily efficient filtering system, it releases purified air. *Performance equal to 2400 W, based on internal tests of dust pick up according to EN standard EN 60312, when compared with model TTE2420 011.
ACCESSORIES ON BOARD
Convenient 2 in 1 dusting brush & crevice tool stored on board for cleaning around your home.
- 550 watts
- 5 Litre dust bag capacity
- Extra large bag capacity - reduces maintenance, saves time and money
- Hygienic bags & EPA filter offer optimal efficiency retaining 99. 98% of particles & allergens
- Variable suction regulator - useful when vacuuming delicate fabrics
- Powerful pets turbo brush - effectively loosens and lifts stubborn pet hair
- Quiet performance - with a low noise level of only 72 dBA
- 1.5m Hose and loop handle for ease of use
- Washable EPA filter
- Full bag indicator
- Metal telescopic tube
- Includes 1x 2-in-1 dusting brush & crevice tool, 1x all floors nozzle, 1x parquet floor nozzle and 4x 5L disposable bags
- Cable length: 6m
- Weight: 4.45 (Kg)
- Colour: Black / Silver
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £FREE - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.