Genuine Dimplex Opti-Myst Eelctric Fire Glass Disk Transducer - M-011B M011B
Genuine Dimplex replacement glass disk 'Ultransmit' transducer unit for your Dimplex electric wall fire.
Replacement of your transducer may be required if no mist is being produced, or if the fire cuts off after 30 seconds.
Please note: Replacement of your transducer may be required if no mist is being produced, or if the fire cuts off after 30 seconds. There are several other components which may also contribute to lack of mist, or premature cutting out - such as a faulty sump fan unit, a build-up of calcium deposits, insufficient / incorrect water level in the tank, faulty lamps, damage to the mist nozzle or incorrect fitting of the transducer.
Therefore, repairs should always be carried out by a suitably qualified or competent engineer. The approximate life-span of this transducer is 1000 hours. Replacement discs and / or removal tool must be bought separately. Spare discs not included.
- Mansfield MAN20, Mansfield MAN20, Mansfield MAN20, Alameda ALM20, Auberry AUB20, Burbank BBK20, Burgate BRG20, CAS400, CAS400HLL, CAS600, CAS600, Danville DNV20, Danville DNV20, Danville DNV20, Danville DNV20, ENG56-400 56/400, ENG600BR 56/600, Gosford GOS20, Indulgence Optimyst, Mansfield MAN20, Mansfield MAN20, Moorefield, Meribel MRB20, Oakhurst OKT20, OMMOD400, OMMOD400NH, OMWFC20, Pemberley PEM20, Redway RDY20, Rothesay RSY20, RTOPCS20, RTOPI20, RTOPI20, RTOPSTV20, RTOPSTV20, RTOPSTV20, RTOPSTV20, RTOPW20, Sacramento SCR20, Silverton SVT20, Tahoe TAH20, Westbrook WBK20, Whitmore WMR20.
- Pack Contains: 1 x Transducer Unit, 1 x Glass Disk
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: FREE - 3 to 5 days*
- Express Delivery: £5.99 - Next Day (Mon - Thu) - Orders Placed Before 2pm*
Delivery Charges To Europe
- Standard Delivery Upto 1.0kg: £6.99
- Standard Delivery 1.1kg - 2.5kg: £10.99
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.