The Original Fur Eater Pet Hair Removal Tool - Fits Most Vacuums - Specially Designed Rubber Fins Remove Stubborn Hair
The original Genuine Fur Eater pet hair removal tool. This tool is specially designed to remove even the most stubborn of pet hair from most carpeted and upholstered surfaces. Special angled rubber fins pulls hair from almost any type of carpeted or upholstered areas effortlessly.
- REMOVES PERSISTENT FUR: The FurEater is specifically designed to remove fur from car seats, clothing, mats, carpets, furniture, upholstery, etc. It is suitable for all surfaces and forms of animal hair. The FurEater is ideal for pet and horse owners as well as people with allergies.
- PATENTED LAMELLAE TECHNOLOGY: Specifically developed lamellae ensure that the hairs present in textiles and on surfaces are removed and then vacuumed. The antistatic properties of the materials used prevent the FurEater from getting dirty quickly.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The FurEater can be easily cleaned in lukewarm water. Do this regularly to ensure the friction in the area of the lamellae.
- FUNCTIONAL AND COMPATIBLE: The FurEater fits 99% of all types of hoovers - Miele, Electrolux, AEG, Bosch, Siemens, Philips, Nilfisk, Henry (all hoovers with tube dimensions 32mm or 35mm). The attachment can also be used manually as a brush without a hoover. Surfaces can be freed from hairs by brushing them off.
- HIGH LONGEVITY: The use of high-quality materials (ABS, TPE, galvanised steel) guarantees a long durability. The product is manufactured in Denmark and meets European standards.
Attach the FurEater mouth piece to your vacuum cleaner or use it by hand.
FurEater works without any rotating or hair cluttering mechanisms and the patented soft micro fins remove pet hair and dirt efficiently.
Having trouble cleaning your car after driving your best friend? The original FurEater pet hair remover removes stubborn dog hair easily and efficiently from cars, mats and carpets. Come on Buddy, let’s go for a ride!
Your cat might be cute when it is sitting on your lap or wandering about like a king in your house, but it can leave you in a hairy situation. The FurEater removes cat hair from your clothes and furniture – fast and easy – Miawww…
The FurEater is also suitable for cleaning saddles and horse equipment. Just pull the FurEater to remove stubborn hair. You don’t even need a vacuum cleaner, so you can use the FurEater in the stable without scaring your horse. Now go get that carrot!
- Universal - Fits most vacuum cleaners
- Adaptors may be required for Dyson models
Connector size: Ø 32 and 35 mm
Weight: 111 Gram
Witdh: 160 mm
Height: 103 mm
Depth: 125 mm
Screws: Galvanized steel
Compliant with REACH and RoHS
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £3.49 - 3 to 5 days*
- Express Delivery: £7.99 - Next Day (Mon - Thu) - Orders Placed Before 2pm*
Delivery Charges To Europe
- Standard Delivery Upto 1.0kg: £6.99
- Standard Delivery 1.1kg - 2.5kg: £10.99
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.