McCulloch GB 355 BP Petrol Powered Backpack Garden Blower - 46cc
Ideal for demanding tasks the GB 355 BP is a 46cc petrol powered blower that has an power output of 1.5kW and capable of blow speeds up to 355km/h. The GB 355 BP is equipped with a back pack harness to provide the user with the upmost comfort during prolonged use. Weighing only 9.2kg this petrol blower also features variable blow speeds, cruise control, adjustable handle position and easy to attach tubes.
High Air Speed
Highest air speed in the range at 355kph for excellent performance.
Variable Speed with Cruise Control
Control the blow speed and hold it with the Cruise control lever. Reduces possible strain on your hand over long periods.
Adjustable Trigger Position
Easily adjust the grip position for comfort.
Padded Shoulder Straps
Padded adjustable shoulder straps distribute weight for comfort and reduce strain on shoulders and back.
- Engine: 46cc, 1.5 kW
- Variable blow speed and cruise control to reduce strain on your hands
- Easy to access engine cover
- Choke control and stop switch
- Adjustable trigger position for comfort
- Backpack harness has adjustable padded shoulder straps for comfort and even weight distribution
- Blow Speed: 355 km/h
- Air speed: 98.34 m/s
- Includes easy to attach tubes
- Weight: 9.2 (Kg)
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.