Vax Dual Power Pet Advance Deep Cleaner - Carpet Cleaner
The Vax Dual Power Pet Advance refreshes carpets and neutralises lingering pet odours, leaving your home smelling fresh and your carpets looking great.
With a 2.4m stretch hose and wash tool, stairs and upholstery will be no trouble at all and with the pre-treatment kit, those tougher stains will be gone in no time.
- Lifts out embedded dirt and refreshes carpets
- Wash tool and 2.4m stretch hose for stairs and upholstery cleaning
- The twin tank technology keeps clean and dirty water seperate
- Ultra+ Pet solution neutralises pet odours
- Pre-Treatment kit for tough stains
- 800 watts
- Clean Tank Capacity: 2.7L
- Dirt Tank Capacity: 1.5L
- Dual rotating brushbars lift dirt
- Twin tank technology
- Perfect for homes with pets
- Easy to fill and empty
- Includes upholstery wash tool, pre-treatment wand and storage bag
- 1 x 250ml Platinum solution
- 1 x 250ml Pre-Treatment solution
- 2.4m hose length
- Cable length: 8m
- Weight: 6.4 (Kg)
- 1 year guarantee
- Colour: Grey / Blue
Delivery Time Frame
- Standard Delivery: £ FREE - 3 to 5 days*
*Working days - Weekends and bank holidays are not included.
All delivery times are estimates only, most items arrive towards the lower estimated delivery time.
Learn more about our delivery time frames HERE.
This item has a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
What Happens If Something Was To Go Wrong?
- You will need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- Some items need to be registered when purchased, please check the contents of the packaging when you receive the item and register if required.
- You may need to present a proof of purchase for any warranty claims, a copy of your invoice will have been emailed to you and will also be available to download in the "My Account" section.
We have a 28-day return policy
Which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and unused and unopened and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned through no fault of Spare and Square will be subject to a 20% processing fee (non negotiable), and the cost of postage incured by Spare and Square will also be deducted from any refund amount.
(Cost of return = 20% of items full retail price plus postage costs incured by Spare and Square)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you contact us after 3 days of receipt we can not process a return for damages.
For more information about our returns procedure please click HERE.